In this current COVID-19 climate, I’m so glad you’re wanting to stay in touch! Please read the following carefully to ensure your inquiry is going to the right person. There are a lot of unique requests coming in and we want to ensure folks get responses in a timely manner.
- In this current climate, a lot of teachers must lesson plan in new ways to address the needs of their virtual classrooms. Any questions regarding permission or rights to use any Acevedo text outside of its designated use must be taken up with HarperCollins, email@example.com.
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT REQUESTS:
- Including events at universities, middle schools, high schools, private organizations, non-profits, and, in this current moment, online, please contact Ana Simoes, AnaPaula@BlueFlowerArts.com, (646) 714-4755
- Including requests for interviews, television, print, digital, and/or podcast please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LITERARY & TV/FILM INQUIRIES: Including, but not limited to: TV/Film rights, Theatre Rights, Poetry Requests or Solicitations, Anthology Requests or Solicitations, Foreign Rights, Branding or Commercial Campaigns, or anything related to contracting Elizabeth Acevedo’s voice, likeness, or writing services please contact agent Alexandra Machinist, AMachinist@icmpartners.com
*Please note: Elizabeth is closed to blurb requests.
If you’d like to SEND A LETTER, snail mail can be addressed to one of the following:
- Elizabeth Acevedo
- 996 Maine Ave SW #426
- Washington, DC 20024
- HarperCollins Children’s Books
- Author Mail—Attn: Elizabeth Acevedo
- 195 Broadway, 21st Floor
- New York, NY, 10007
If none of the above folks is the correct contact, please fill out the form below. Please note, form inquiries are not checked daily and may have a delayed response time while they are routed to the appropriate folks. Thank you!