Please read the following carefully to ensure your inquiry is going to the right person. There are a lot of unique requests coming in and we want to ensure folks get responses in a timely manner.
- Any questions regarding permission or rights to use any of Acevedo’s books (outside of its designated use) must be taken up with HarperCollins. They can be contacted here. If you are seeking permission to use any of Elizabeth Acevedo’s work not found in her published works, please contact agent Alexandra Machinist, AMachinist@icmpartners.com
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT REQUESTS:
- Including events at universities, middle schools, high schools, private organizations, non-profits, and, in this current moment, online, please contact Ana Simoes, AnaPaula@BlueFlowerArts.com, (646) 714-4755
*Please note: Elizabeth’s schedule is closed for the remainder of 2022, and is currently only available for the Fall of 2023 or later.
- Including requests for interviews, television, print, digital, and/or podcast please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: Elizabeth is closed to blurb requests.
If you’d like to SEND A LETTER, snail mail can be addressed to one of the following:
- HarperCollins Children’s Books
- Author Mail—Attn: Elizabeth Acevedo
- 195 Broadway, 21st Floor
- New York, NY, 10007
If none of the above folks is the correct contact, please fill out the form below. Please note, form inquiries are not checked daily and may have a delayed response time while they are routed to the appropriate folks. Thank you!